You can contact the Lodge at:
Where we meet
President Lodge meet at:
6 Park Lane
Note that the entrance is in Park Lane, opposite Princess Place. We share parking with the Brenthurst Clinic.
Costs of being a Freemason
The running of a Lodge incurs various costs and the Lodge also pays dues to the District and Grand Lodges for their expenses. These costs are recovered by charging annual membership fees. There are also costs associated with the initiation of a new member.
Being a Universities Scheme Lodge, these costs are discounted for bona fide students under the age of 25 years. The discounted costs for President Lodge in 2013 are as follows.
- Initiation fee currently under review. (Once off amount when you join.)
- Annual membership currently under review. (This amount is discounted to some extent if you do not join at the beginning of the year.)
- You need a Dinner Suit (Tuxedo) or a black suit, a white shirt and a bow tie.
- We dine after our meetings and you would be encouraged to join us, there is a moderate cost involved.
- We make regular donations to charity, this amount is at the discression of the person concerned.
If you would like further information, or wish to discuss joining, please e-mail us.